Help shape the future of safe routes to bike, stroll or roll through Parkland!
Pierce County is working to bring a bike and pedestrian pathway to connect Parkland families to schools and parks.
What’s happening now:
- Thanks to everyone who joined us at our open house on Feb. 6 or took our latest online survey! If you weren't able to attend, you can review the materials presented at the meeting.
- Sign up for project email updates to stay in the loop about future opportunities to share your thoughts
- Download our latest fact sheet
El Departamento de Parques del Condado de Pierce está trabajando para traer un sendero comunitario para conectar los vecindarios de Parkland con cinco escuelas, tres parques del condado y la Universidad Pacific Lutheran. El Sendero de la Comunidad Parkland proporcionará una ruta segura para personas de todas las edades para moverse en un área que actualmente tiene pocas aceras o carriles para bicicletas. Obtenga información en español sobre el proyecto y por favor responda la encuesta o envíe un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Parkland Community Trail will connect Parkland neighborhoods to five schools, three County parks and Pacific Lutheran University. The Parkland Community Trail will provide a safe route for people of all ages to get around in an area that currently has few sidewalks or bike lanes.
Stay tuned here or sign up for email updates below to learn about upcoming events and workshops.
Sign up to stay informed
Enter your email address below to receive project emails
Follow along with us
- Thank you to everyone who shared their experiences walking and biking in Parkland in early 2020. We’ll share a summary of our online survey that closed Jan. 31.
- Catch up on the proposed trail route presented at our open house on Feb. 6
- Thanks to everyone for participating! We’ll share a summary of our online survey that closed Feb. 24, stay tuned.