Help shape the future of safe routes to bike and walk through Parkland!
Pierce County is working to bring a bike and pedestrian pathway to connect Parkland families to schools and parks.
What’s happening now:
- Tell us how you get around Parkland by using the interactive online map (coming soon; please sign up for email updates to be notified when the tool is live)
- Find us at an upcoming community event!
- Sign up for project email updates to stay in the loop about future opportunities to share your thoughts
Para obtener información en español sobre el proyecto, envíe un correo electrónico a email@example.com.
The Parkland Community Trail will connect Parkland neighborhoods to four schools, three County parks and Pacific Lutheran University. The Parkland Community Trail will provide a safe route for people of all ages to get around in an area that currently has few sidewalks or bike lanes.
We’re coming to you! Visit us at an upcoming local event to talk with us and share your ideas. We’ll be sharing more information about the planning process, getting your input, and sharing our progress.
- We'll be at Winterfest on Saturday, December 14 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. to share more information about the project and learn more about how people move throughout the area. Winterfest will be held at Rainier View Christian Church (12305 Spanaway Loop Rd S, Tacoma, WA 98444). For more information, please visit https://www.plu.edu/service/winterfest/. We hope to see you there!
Sign up to stay informed
Enter your email address below to receive project emails
We want to hear from you!
We want your input on the Parkland Community Trail. Use the map below to provide input about biking, walking destinations, barriers to getting around, and preferred routes. The map is coming soon; please sign up for email updates to be notified when the tool is live.
Follow along with us
- Share your experiences walking and biking in Parkland through the map and survey (coming soon!)
- Share your feedback about three possible design concepts for the trail online or in-person – stay tuned for details!